[rt-users] Alias Error

Vincent Paglione vince at jtan.com
Sun Feb 4 12:24:10 EST 2001

> My original comment still applies - did you put "correspond" in the
> /etc/aliases line?

Yes. Here is the line in my /etc/aliases file:

support: "|/usr/adm/sm.bin/rt-mailgate support correspond"

Although it appears that it still is not piping the message. The reason is
because I could move "rt-mailgate" to "Xrt-mailgate" and send a
message. Here's what I would get back:

support at webxonline.com... Connecting to local...
support at webxonline.com... Sent

So even though the file /usr/adm/sm.bin/rt-mailgate didn't exist, it did
not give any error messages back. So it looks like it still isn't piping
it properly. Any ideas?

Vince Paglione
vince at jtan.com