[rt-users] Mail reply to requestor

Heiko Burghardt burghardt at riege.de
Mon Feb 5 09:47:04 EST 2001

Hello,

I installed RT 1.07 on a Redhat Linux 6.2 with Perl 5.00503-12. All
desired perl modules are installed. But there is a problem with sending
mails to the requestor existing. After using the reply function
and pushing the "Send response" button there is no mail sent by RT. I
tried the same test again but wrote my email adress also in the CC field
and
I got the mail once. In this mail I could see that the To: field was
empty.

On another test system (Redhat Linux 7.0 with Perl 5.6) the email reply
is working.

Do you have an idea how I can solve this problem ?

Thanks and best regards,

Heiko Burghardt

--
Heiko Burghardt
Network- & Systemadministration

Riege Software International GmbH
Mollsfeld 10, 40670 Meerbusch, Germany

Fon: +49-2159-9148-0, Fax: +49-2159-9148-11
e-mail: burghardt at riege.com
web:    http://www.riege.com