[rt-users] Question about using a web form to create a request.

Jonathan C. Detert detertj at msoe.edu
Wed Feb 7 08:21:25 EST 2001

Here's another idea:

- have your web-form use the rt-mailgate command with "extended-syntax"
  and the "-t" flag (which causes rt-mailgate to print the integer
  ticket number to STDOUT)

- capture the ticket number output by rt-mailgate and then invoke
  rt-mailgate again with the desired %RT SET strings.

That should do it.

* Adam Clarke <Adam.Clarke at StrategicData.com.au> [010206 17:53]: