[rt-users] Mail reply to requestor

Heiko Burghardt burghardt at riege.de
Wed Feb 7 09:04:03 EST 2001

Hello,

I installed RT 1.07 on a Redhat Linux 6.2 with Perl 5.00503-12. All
desired perl modules are installed.
When I try to reply on a request and push the "Send response" button
there is no mail sent to the requestor (I am the requestor in my tests).
And when I try the same again and put my email adress into the CC field
I get the mail once. In this mail I can see that the To: field is
empty.

On another test system (Redhat Linux 7.0 with Perl 5.6) the email reply
is working (but that is no system to run RT live).

Do you have an idea how I can solve this problem ?

Thanks and best regards,

Heiko Burghardt

--
Heiko Burghardt
Network- & Systemadministration

Riege Software International GmbH
Mollsfeld 10, 40670 Meerbusch, Germany

Fon: +49-2159-9148-0, Fax: +49-2159-9148-11
e-mail: burghardt at riege.com
web:    http://www.riege.com