[rt-users] RT for Abuse handling? Bounce mail?

Lorens Kockum rt-id-45 at lists.lorens.org
Mon Feb 12 05:18:39 EST 2001

On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 03:49:33PM -0700, Wozz wrote:
> We are also using RT for abuse handling. 10k+ tickets so far with just a few
> problems.

Oooh, way cool.  And how do you handle

1) The fact that you get lots of complaints (n) for one user,
so you have n+1 channels of communication.  You can merge all
the complaints, of course, but that's still 2 channels of
communication.

2) Classification/stats?  Wanna know how many spam complaints
this week, how many scans of our corporate servers, etc.  RT2
keywords seem ideal, how to get around it in RT1?

> JD, I'm curious as to how stable you find RT2 to be.  My
> understanding was that the mail gateway was still a little iffy,
> and thats the most important part for my needs.  Any comments?

Hear, hear. <Listen>

--
#include <std_disclaim.h>                          Lorens Kockum