[rt-users] Multiple installations of RT 1.0.7

Justin Monti jpm_lists at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:53:40 EST 2001

Is there a way to setup multiple installations of RT on the same machine or
to somehow create an "Enhancements" queue which by default is not included
in the Any Queue listing?

Basically what we want to do is reduce the noise level in our issue tracker
by moving enhancement requests to a place where they're hidden until
explicitly asked for.

I guess another way to do this is to add another value to the status list of
"Enhancement" or something like that but as I understand it this field can't
be modified in RT 1.0.x

Suggestions?

TIA

Justin