[rt-users] Database tables...

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 13 22:10:54 EST 2001

On Tuesday, February 13, 2001 20:51:52 -0500, "Steven J. Sobol"
<sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net> wrote:
+-----
| Ick. How in $DEITY's name are you supposed to do a SQL query on a
| bunch of flat files?
|
| *shudder*
|
| That is incredibly, horrifically ugly. Someone please tell me that
| that, um, feature will be fixed in 2.0.
+--->8

It is.  RT1 was originally hampered by lame TEXT/BLOB support in early
MySQL, I believe.

brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     ["better check the oblivious first" -ke6sls]