[rt-users] using rt

cpaul chris at nait.nl
Thu Feb 15 00:43:01 EST 2001

hi there

i've just installed rt for the first time and i'm a little confused.  i
mean, it's very obvious how to successfully wield the application, but there
are some functionalities that i don't completely understand.

when setting a task priority, there are two drop downs.  what is the purpose
of having two fields here?

and when one of my users logged out, they wrote to me and said "when i tried
to log out, it said i wasn't logged in." :-)  as a developer i understand
your logic there but can understand why the user was confused.

i should have already asked: is there a searchable archive of this list?

thanks :)

--
chris paul
fastmedia.net