[rt-users] RT/BSDI/postfix

Michael Hall mhall at riverside.org
Wed Feb 21 18:34:24 EST 2001

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 02:35:19PM -0800, bill at daze.net wrote:

> Not much help from me, however I can say that we have had no problems
> running RT 1.0.5 through 1.0.7 on BSDI 3.1, MySQL 3.22.27 and sendmail.

Actually it is some help, at least I know it should work :-)

Its just got me going in circles, after all its just another perl program
not rocket science and should work. It works fine on my system at home
with the only difference being the OS and MySQL versions, both systems
use postfix and RT 1.0.7.

How did you handle the 'root' group deal, did you also just change the
Makefile to 'wheel' or did you create a 'root' group for install to work?
Any tweaks or anything in your MySQL setup?

--
Jesus had no sin, Windows 98 has no shame.

Mike Hall,
Unix Admin   - Rock Island Communications           <mikeh at rockisland.com>
System Admin - riverside.org                        <mhall at riverside.org>