[rt-users] Japan

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Feb 22 01:23:49 EST 2001

Hi everyone.
        So it's been about eight months since the last leg of the RT World Tour,
when we held the first RTCon in at the University of Western Bohemia in Pilsen, CZ.   I'm currently preparing to embark on the next leg:  a one month trip to
Japan.  As things stand right now, a friend and I are currently planning
to arrive in Tokyo on April 8 with rail passes and backpacks.  We don't yet
have a set itinerary.  I'd love to meet RT users (and other folks) around
the country.

        If there's sufficient interest, I'd be happy to do another day-long
RT seminar.  If you just want to go out for a beer, that would be great too.
And if anyone wants a day or two of on-site RT consulting, that'd certainly
make the trip easier to afford ;)

        Thanks,
        Jesse

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

I think co-ordinating 1000 prima donnas living all over the world will be as
easy as herding cats..." -- Andy Tanenbaum on the linux development model, 1992