[rt-users] [rt-announce] RT2 Alpha 4

Karel P Kerezman rael at zero.kgon.com
Thu Feb 22 15:43:29 EST 2001

On 22 Feb 2001 15:38:06 -0500, Jesse wrote:
> You absolutely need mason for the webui. how is it failing to install?

I watched much more carefully this time: During the attempt to install
MLDBM to satisfy Mason, the 'freezethaw' portion of 'make test' failed.
I haven't figured out a way around this yet, but I'm still poking at it
(when I have time). I'm leery of forcing the install of MLDBM, so I'm
just going to wait for an answer of some sort. ;)

--
---
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland LLC - http://zero.kgon.com