[rt-users] ticket response via email

Eric Goodman ericg at cats.ucsc.edu
Thu Feb 22 16:08:27 EST 2001

>It's a known bug that you shouldn't have spaces or tabs in your $rtname
>(set to site.com in the example above).

Oh. I see.

Then how does one go about changing the site name in an existing install?

I know this isn't supposed to be done for various reasons, but I'm
already putting stripmime in place and we're a fairly small
installation. I would be happy to munge stripmime to change the old
site name to the new one in the subject lines before passing it on to
RT until the old name gets flushed out of the system.

--- Eric