[rt-users] [rt-announce] RT2 Alpha 4

Karel P Kerezman rael at zero.kgon.com
Thu Feb 22 16:44:06 EST 2001

On 22 Feb 2001 15:46:06 -0500, Jesse wrote:
> cd ~root/.cpan/build
>
> there should be a copy of the MLDBM source sitting there. try an install
> by hand and tell me what happens.

Oddly enough 'make install' worked just fine. I guess it's the 'make
test' that wasn't happy, and in CPAN-land you're kind of stuck at that
point. I have MLDBM and HTML::Mason installed... we'll see if they break
later on this afternoon, when I've got the RT"2" test system running. I
have stdout/stderr output from the 'make test' for MLDBM if you want
'em, but they're probably not really your problem. If it works... I'm
happy.

---
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland LLC - http://zero.kgon.com
  Has achieved inner peace, but still displays outer obnoxiousness.