[rt-users] must user "root" exist for rt?

Christopher Kolar ckolar at aurora.edu
Tue Feb 27 15:13:56 EST 2001

OK, my first RT system is up and running happily.  Now that I have
populated it with some admin users I was wondering if it is allowable (or
suggested/discouraged) to remove the root user from rt?  The main problem
seems to be that root is an admin on all of my queues (and I can't remove
it), so I am getting duplicate email notification (root on the server
forwards to my personal account).  Any lessons learned from experienced
would be appreciated.

--chris