[rt-users] Virtual server RT ...

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Jan 2 12:10:51 EST 2001

If every virtual server points to a different rt instance's cgi directory,
it should be just fine.  I routinely run 4 or 5 instances on one box.

        -j

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

Any e-mail sent to the SLA will immediately become the intellectual property
of the SLA and the author of said message will enter into a period of
indentured servitude which will last for a period of time no less than seven
years.