[rt-users] StripMIME question

bill at daze.net bill at daze.net
Wed Jan 10 18:31:05 EST 2001

> I was hoping an answer would turn up to your original question: I
> don't know where to start with StripMIME.

When I set it up about six months ago, I just followed the instructions
included with stripmime...  The "stripmime" file is just a text e-mail
message describing what the script does and how to use it, then it
presents the script at the end of the message.  You need to save the
script portion to a file, configure the paths, set it as executable,
modify your alias entries to run stripmime instead of rt and rebuild your
aliases database.