[rt-users] correspondence problem

Phil Oester rt at theoesters.com
Mon Jul 2 18:38:06 EDT 2001

When posting the original message, I had not, but about 5 minutes after
doing so, I figured that part out, and now have this:

  OnCorrespond NotifyRequestors Correspondence
  OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors Autoreply

Now, at least, I get the following in the logfile:

RT::Transaction=HASH(0x8fc2704): Checking condition OnCorrespond...
RT::Transaction=HASH(0x8fc2704): Matches condition OnCorrespond...
now requiring RT::Action::Notify
RT::Transaction=HASH(0x8fc2704): Prepared NotifyRequestors
RT::Action::Notify=HASH(0x8fcc068): No recipients found. Not sending.
RT::Transaction=HASH(0x8fc2704): Committed NotifyRequestors

But as you can see, it says no recipients, and doesn't send anything.