[rt-users] Can RT run without mod_perl?

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Jul 2 19:01:38 EDT 2001

Well, the fastcgi handler is _mostly_ functional at this point. It has
more setgid issues than other frontends (go figure) and it can't properly
display non text attachments. but it's most of the way there.  if you're
interested in working on it, that would be keen.

(The fastcgi handler should run fine as a regular CGI as well, but will be
um. rather slow ;)

        Jesse