[rt-users] rt 2.0.0 and Apache::Cookie ?

Gerd Nienhaus Gerd.Nienhaus at orthogon.de
Wed Jul 4 10:53:57 EDT 2001

hello rt fans :) !

I just upgraded from rt 1.3.81 to 2.0.0, but I was not able to bring
up the web interface :(.

The first problem occured in webmux.pl line 76, because Apache::Cookie
could not be located on my machine ?!?!

Then I installed it by hand with the cpan shell.

After doing so the apache server started again :), but when I tried
to enter the rt web interface this did not work.

The following message could be found in the http log file...

[Wed Jul  4 12:17:55 2001] [error] Undefined subroutine
&Apache::Cookie::Parse c
alled at /usr/local/httpd/cgi-bin/rt2/bin/webmux.pl line 124.

With my little basic knowledge of perl and all this stuff, I only
can see that in my Cookie.pm there does not exist any 'Parse' subroutine
!?!

Any ideas what's going on here ?

uuuhhps...;-) I just changed line 124 and use 'parse' instead of 'Parse'
and everything works fine now :) !

Is that a bug in (my) webmux.pl ???

Thanks for your help and regards from Germany and...

Gerd.

--
|     Orthogon GmbH, Hastedter Osterdeich 222, D-28207 Bremen     |

ORTHOGON and ODS Toolbox are registered trademarks of Orthogon GmbH