[rt-users] rt 2.0.0 and Apache::Cookie ?

Gerd Nienhaus Gerd.Nienhaus at orthogon.de
Thu Jul 5 01:55:27 EDT 2001

hallalieh !

Jesse wrote:

> Did you update to the released 2.0 or the current CVS sources?
> You should never upgrade to the head of the CVS tree if you're lookng
> for stable production code.

Thanks for that information Jesse !

I just updated to the current CVS sources, because we are in the stage
of
evaluating a new support line system and RT 2 seems to be currently the
best candidate :).

Therefore I am not only looking for a stable version, but I want to
learn
how all this works together :).
And the best way to learn something is by making errors ;) !

Sorry if I wasted someones time, I just sent the email, to point
you to this 'problem', that I fortunately was able to solve by myself
:).

Kind regards from Germany and...

Gerd.

--
|     Orthogon GmbH, Hastedter Osterdeich 222, D-28207 Bremen     |

ORTHOGON and ODS Toolbox are registered trademarks of Orthogon GmbH