[rt-users] Help... moved RT and now lost message bodies!

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Thu Jul 5 21:35:05 EDT 2001

On Fri, 06 Jul 2001 11:24:22 +1000 Teo de Hesselle <teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au> wrote:

> You might think so, but new requests are being generated with the expected
> serial numbers, and the new files are being created in the proper place
> within the transaction heirachy... it's just that they (the message
> bodies) aren't showing up on the webpage.

Is it just imported messages which aren't displaying, or are new messages affected too? If so, before reimporting anything, recreate the new database as per a fresh install, and check that it works okay *without* any imported messages.

> Does RT Log anywhere apart from the apache erorr log (which has nothing
> interesting in it)?
Not that I know of. Logging has never been a strong suit.

--
Feargal Reilly,
Systems Administrator,