[rt-users] Help... moved RT and now lost message bodies!

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Thu Jul 5 22:35:00 EDT 2001

Jesse wrote:

> is the timezone on the two systems set the same?

Okay... you've obviously been here before... when I use the web, it
creates it using yesterday's date, and displays fine. If i move Jul/6/* to
Jul/5/*, they display fine also.

Now I just have to work out where this incorrect timezone info is coming
from...

What is the difference in the method used by the web and the mailgate?

--
Téo de Hesselle,                 | Diplomacy is about surviving until
Unix Systems Administrator       | the next century.  Politics is
                                 | about surviving until Friday
University of Technology, Sydney | afternoon.        -- Yes, Minister