[rt-users] Keywords / Forwarding / Control / LDAP

Thomas Bendler ml at bendler-net.de
Wed Jul 4 06:20:31 EDT 2001

Hi Christian,

On Mon, 02 Jul 2001, Christian Gilmore sent incredible lines:
[...]
> I've already implemented LDAP with RT2. I'm still considering the
> synchronization issues between incoming requests and what the requestor's
> LDAP userid (or any attribute, really) would be. I would bet that within
> two week's I'll submit a patch that cleanly handles insertion of
> site-specific code for this problem with at least the one example I end up
> using personally.
> Try using Apache::AuthenLDAP and Apache::AuthzLDAP. I've written both of
> these modules and have had great success with them within IBM. Also, you
> might want to wrap Apache::AuthenCache and Apache::AuthzCache around them
> for improved performance.

Do you have a quick guide how you perform this? I think LDAP is a
quite nice and important thing that could happend to RT.

... may the Tux be with you! =Thomas=
Thomas Bendler           \\://                      ml at bendler-net.de
Billwiese 22             (o -)             http://www.bendler-net.de/
21033 Hamburg      ---ooO-(_)-Ooo---          tel.: 0 177 - 277 37 61
Germany                                    Linux, enjoy the ride ...!