[rt-users] OnOwnerChange script ?

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Jul 10 10:31:36 EDT 2001

*nod* There is currently no such scripcondition, though we're slowly building an
archive of contributed scripconditions and scripactions.

you might want to check out "OnQueueChange" in
ftp://ftp.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/rt-addons/ScripConditiona to see what
it takes to put together a scrip. it should be a fairly easy thing to do.

        -j