[rt-users] RT2 supports isolated web customers ?

Gilles-Eric Descamps Gilles-Eric.Descamps at SiliconAccess.com
Tue Jul 10 22:26:37 EDT 2001

Hi,

We've been using RT-1.0.7 internally
and we're very happy with it
- although it lacks a limit on the display -

!!! Thanks a bunch !!!

We're considering using RT2 to support
our customers.
We would like to offer web & mail interface to our customers.

But customer A should not even suspect that B is a customer of us.
customer A should only be able to view his own tickets.
While internal staff should be able to see all customers
requests in one place.

Would RT2 support that ?
(RT1 lists the queue existence even if you don't have access to it)

How would you configure RT2 to support
multiple customers from several companies,
and isolate each client from each other ?

Thanks,

--
Gilles-Eric DESCAMPS