[rt-users] Re: watcher not receiving mail...

Randy McEoin rmceoin at pe.com
Thu Jul 12 14:07:08 EDT 2001

Could you clarify what you mean by "enable scrips" ?

>You need to enable scrips to send mail to ticket and queue watchers
>and then sign up the relevant users as watchers.  The fact that they
>have the right to watch things doesn't mean that they _are_ watching
>them.

>On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 04:28:32PM +0200, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
>>/ Hello,
/>>/
/>/> After i`ve setup up rt2 i tried a lot of features, but i
/>/>> cannot enable the sending to the watchers. Below you can
/>/> find the log, it says  "No reciepients found...". Where does
/>/> rt2 look for them? My rt2-crew have the right to "watch" and
/>/> they have mail-adresses in the user-definitions.
/>/>
/>/> Greetings,
/>/> Bernd
/>/>