[rt-users] Install Problem

Tom Keeney tom.keeney at novuscg.com
Thu Jul 12 18:55:07 EDT 2001

I have installed RT and brought up the index.html page. However, when I login, I get an Error 500.  It is especially weird that the rt.jpg on index.html resolves, but the cascading style sheets don't appear to work.  The rt log throws the following error repeatedly:

Attempt to free unreferenced scalar.

Also, the Apache log throws the following error:

[Thu Jul 12 18:56:22 2001] [error] Can't call method "unescape" on an undefined
value at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/CGI.pm line 112.

Can anyone help me out there?!?!? Please, I'm begging you!!!

Thanks,
Tom