[rt-users] RT-2.0.0: System error

lao nightwolf lao_nightwolf at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 04:15:12 EDT 2001

Okay, I now found my problem.  I needed to create a link to /tmp/mysql.sock because the mysql.sock was located on /var/lib/mysql

But I now get following error :

System error
while serving ticket.aquanta.com /index.html
mkdir /etc/httpd/htdocs/rt2/WebRT/data/obj/STANDARD: Permission denied at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/HTML/Mason/Parser.pm line 1129

The webserver is running as the user/group nobody/nobody and I adjusted this before in the config.pm file.
What I can see is that if look at the owners/group owners that they are 'root'

drwx------    3 root     root         4096 Jul 13 09:51 cache/
drwx------    2 root     root         4096 Jul 13 09:51 debug/
drwx------    2 root     root         4096 Jul 13 09:51 etc/
drwx------    2 root     root         4096 Jul 13 09:51 obj/
drwx------    2 root     root         4096 Jul 13 09:51 preview/

And I don't know if they have the appropriate permissions.

Can someone help me?

Thanks!
laoGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com