[rt-users] enhanced-mailgate

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Jul 19 11:51:56 EDT 2001

For attributes on ticket creation or ticket updates? If it's ticket updates,
have you got GPG installed properly, with a keyring including your key
for the user enhanced-mailgate runs as? enhanced mailgate only performs
ticket updates if it gets a valid pgp signature. That said, I think
it should be sending you an error message.

        -j