[rt-users] Couple of things.

Jason Slagle raistlin at tacorp.net
Thu Jul 19 13:08:48 EDT 2001

Short of granting Requestor modifyticket, how can one cause the ticket to
reopen once mail is received if it is in the Stalled state.  I don't want
it to do it in dead or resolved, but in the stalled state I would like it
to go open if they reply.  I was hacking around, but it appears _set may
not be something I can call from rt-mailgate?

Also, would the best way to auto-close stalled tickets open a certain
amount of time be a cronjob?

Jason

--
Jason Slagle - CCNP - CCDP
Network Administrator - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio