[rt-users] Multiple e-mails

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.ca
Thu Jul 19 22:03:37 EDT 2001

We had a slightly irate user complain about some things today (via
e-mail) -- he was the "test subject" so-to-speak, as we had just put the
RT system online before he e-mailed in his support request.  Anyway,
various e-mails are sent out multiple times.  It's always correspondance
_from_ a member of the queue which it occurs on, but it didn't make him
very happy.  Has anyone else come across this?

Sadly, this is enough to force RT offline until I figure out what's going
on...