[rt-users] Ticket History not recording

marchuk at ee.washington.edu marchuk at ee.washington.edu
Mon Jul 23 11:56:30 EDT 2001

I've installed RT2 and for some reason Ticket History does not seem to
work.  By not working I mean it does not record anything after the first
message.  It does not record comments, replies, taking ownership...  It's
really weird.

I drop the db, reinstall and everything begins working.  After working for
several hours it goes back to the same state of not recording the ticket
history.  This has been going on for several days now.  Everything seems
to be working except the Ticket History.

Any suggestions?  I've searched the mailing list and seem to have found a
similar question on the list with no answer.

Please help.

Thank You,
Walter.