[rt-users] Still getting my Zero Sized Reply

Dan McLean danmc at chariot.net.au
Wed Jul 25 12:30:37 EDT 2001

Ok, I have everything to the point where I can call
/usr/local/rt2/bin/rtadmin
and everything *seems* to work fine from that end now...
ie: it gives no errors, creates a log file etc etc.

However whenever I hit the web page, whether it is RT's index.html file, or a test one I created it returns a "Zero Sized Reply", same as before.
Why??
I just don't get it.. *everything* is right
Well obviously not, but it all looks pretty right as rain.
The only thing I can see that is slightly odd is that everytime I request the page the request shows up 11 times in the apache access logs..

Any clues guys?

System Info:
Red Hat linux 7.1
RT 2.0.1