[rt-users] Selected autoresponces/email.

Rob falcon at rasterburn.com
Thu Jul 26 01:59:34 EDT 2001

I did.  But by the comment "# IsRTAddress is used to make sure RT doesn't
add itself as a tickeet CC if the setting above is enabled." and by doing
some testing, this doesn't do what I need.

I need something to blackhole email for specific email addresses.

Say a non-human sends email to hostmaster (handled via RT), I don't want RT
to send email to that email address at all.

Rob