[rt-users] RT2 Web interface issue

Michael Bush MikeB at digitalminds.net
Sun Jul 29 15:46:28 EDT 2001

Hey Jesse / Everyone:

I am new to the list but have been using RT 1.0.7 for some time now.
Request Tracker has been a blessing and my clients love it.  I am trying to
get RT 2.0.4 working with PostgreSQL 7.0.3.  I have everything installed
(make testdeps gave me an OK on everything) and the make install went great.
 However, when going to the web interface, I get the following information
displayed.  It looks like a Mason issue but unsure.

---------------- snip ----------------------

<& /Elements/Header, Title=>"Start page" &> <& /Elements/Tabs &>
 <& /Elements/MyTickets &>
 <& /Elements/MyRequests &>

           <& /Elements/Quicksearch &>

Any ideas on how to resolve the issue?