[rt-users] Custom Scrips

Wozz wozz+rt at wookie.net
Mon Jul 30 19:24:30 EDT 2001

Is there any documentation other than the files in $RTHOME/lib/RT/Actions which
layout the steps required for adding your own scrip actions?  I'm looking to add the
following:

1) when a parent ticket status is changed, all the childrens status is changed
2) when a message comes in, do some intelligent parsing to ensure the proper
information is included

Also, is there any plan to add arbitrary values to the keyword system?  In
otherwords, I'd like to be able to add a keyword "MAC Address" and be able to enter
the MAC address of the system in question for each ticket.  This would be a very
handy mechanism since it gives you some ad-hoc easily extensible database
possibilities.  Any thoughts on this?