[rt-users] Attachments

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Jun 12 00:29:24 EDT 2001

Huh? I really don't quite understand the question. RT2 requires that
ticket content be in the database. To the best of my knowledge, there are
not widely distributed patches to RT1 to move the files into the database.

        -j

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

"Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
phasers on the Heffalump, Piglet, meet me in transporter room three"