[rt-users] RT2

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Jun 12 21:15:43 EDT 2001

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 04:57:30PM -0600, Ed Vazquez, Jr. wrote:
> OK, found the issue with the PERL stuff - seems that some of their C
> code had the definition order reversed.  Once I fixed it, no worries!
>
> Now, the perennial problem with the mail gateway.  Once I found the
> permissions error with the log directory (needs 777 set on the top
> level, since nobody (web), rt and daemon all write to it) and got that
> error fixed, I started having other issues.

The config file should have a note about the fact that this directory
must be writable by members of group 'rt'. It will in 1.3.100

Sounds like you have an unescaped @ in your config.pm

> Use of uninitialized value in split at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/Cwd.pm
> line 103.

Dunno about this one.

> Create user failed in mailgateway: Could not create user
> Could not create userNo recipient addresses found in header.

That sounds a little weird, but I'd have to see the message and DB to
know for sure.

> Can't locate object method "warn" via package "Log::Dispatch" (perhaps
> you forgot to load "Log::Dispatch"?) at /dev/fd/3 line 511.

Sorry. this will be fixed in 1.3.100. it should have been 'warning'.
For now, just change 'warn' to 'warning' on line 511 of rt-mailgate

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

Emacs is a pretty good operating system, but Unix has a better editor.