[rt-users] RT2

Ed Vazquez, Jr. evazquez at inflow.com
Wed Jun 13 02:45:01 EDT 2001

OK, fixed line 511, that cleared up the rejection via email.  Also
escaped the '@' in the email address, so that error is resolved.

Now, it appears that the email is going through OK, but the ticket never
shows up in the database, and there are some strange errors in the log
files.

All told, the database is only 23K when gzipped, and the log files are
miniscule.

Should I attach them to the list?  Or to you privately?

Much appreciation for the help.

--

- Ed