[rt-users] Question on Scrips

Yeow yeowhui at i-dns.net
Thu Jun 14 09:01:53 EDT 2001

Hi Gavin,

The scrips are specified for queue only.

The other problem I faced was that at some point of time after modifying
some config,
the tickets history will only display the original post and not the rest;
Posting still works, mails still get sent, just that it doesn't show up in
the history.

Jesse is taking a closer look at it.