[rt-users] RT 2 Beta 3

mixo mixo77 at usa.net
Tue Jun 12 02:35:26 EDT 2001

I just upgraded from beta 2 to beta 3.  The first time I tried to access
RT
thorough the webui, I got a error from the HTML Mason- something
to do with permissions on WebRT directory. I took a shortcut and changed

WebRT diretory mode to 0777, at  which point I got the login page. But
then,
when I tried to change the configuration RT kept on having to login me
out.
In fact there wasn't any that I tried to do that did not log me out
(even viewing)a ticket hat the same result).  So I then tried to stop
and
start my http deamon (apache) and I got the following error:

 Starting httpd: [Tue Jun 12 02:27:54 2001] [error] comp_root must
contain only absolute directories at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/HTML/Mason/Interp.pm line 190.

Syntax error on line 1039 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
comp_root must contain only absolute directories at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/HTML/Mason/Interp.pm line 190.

What in the world is going on? Please help!