[rt-users] errors in using rt2 .-(

Michael Thies michael at thies.org
Sat Jun 23 17:56:29 EDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 10:25:58AM -0700, Karel P Kerezman wrote:
> > mod_perl is added.
>
> For grins and chuckles, would you be willing to show us the relevant
> portion of your httpd.conf? Also, do you have mod_perl compiled "into"
> Apache or is it loaded as a DSO?

AddModule mod_perl.c

*lol*
don't think, I have to explain more?

although I determined, that it is an apache/1.3.3 .-( *ouch*
I will install a more recent version on that server.

> (I was having very similar problems
> until I did the merged-build Apache/mod_perl.)

maybe this (our) apache is very very too old and mod_perl currently
not really buildt.

If I still will have trouble with using rt (on that machine), I will ask
again.

Many thanks for opening my eyes.
--
\o/