[rt-users] Template tokens ?

Bas Toonk B.Toonk at zx.nl
Mon Jun 25 08:16:40 EDT 2001

Hi,

I have a script: OnResolve NotifyAllWatchers with template Resolved.
And a standard template:

----
Subject: Ticket Resolved

According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you have any
further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.
---

When i close a ticket and i fill in the answer of a question (task,problem)
And click on submit.  The requester and the Queue admin get email.

Now i'am searching for a variable (or token)  that get's the message content,
(the answer of a question (task,problem)) and puts it in the template.
so that this content is beeing emailed to the requester and queue admin.

I have tried the following but none of these helped.
{$Transaction->Message()}
{$Transaction->Content()}
{$Ticket->Transactions()}

Who can help me ?