[rt-users] RT2 vs RT1

Shane Landrum srl at mail.boston.com
Mon Jun 25 16:11:08 EDT 2001

So, I notice that RT2 is about to be released in a "suitable for
production environments" version. I've just gone through setting
up a demo of RT1 for my users, and they liked it, but if RT2 is
going to be released soon, I may hold out. I need to deploy
some ticket-tracking tool within 2 weeks; sooner is better.

How soon will version 2 be released, and is it stable enough
that my (nontechnical) users will be able to use it without
something going wrong?

srl
--
Shane Landrum  (srl AT boston DOT com)  Software Engineer, boston.com