[rt-users] a question that will be voiced more often in the future..

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Jun 27 09:00:37 EDT 2001

It depends on which beta, but you're really best off letting it generate you
a new config file and importing your site configuration into it. Things
have indeed changed between each of the betas and the release.  You should
always make a backup of your installation before attempting an upgrade.

        Hope this helps,
        jesse