[rt-users] Web UI not showing?!?

Mark Lambert lambertm at westman.wave.ca
Thu Jun 28 00:29:42 EDT 2001

I am in the process of installing/testing RT2 and have an odd problem.  I have been scanning the mail-list archives and hopefully didn't simply miss the answer to this one.

I attempt to view *anything* (ie: /rt2/ or /rt2/SelfService/ etc.) with a web browser and never really get any content...just what I would call (possibly incorrectly) "tokens".  Here is what I see....
<& /Elements/Header, Title=>"Start page" &> <& /Elements/Tabs &> <& /Elements/MyTickets &>
      <& /Elements/MyRequests &>  <& /Elements/Quicksearch &>

Please don't reply to this email, but use lambertm at westmancom.com so that I am sure to receive a response.

Thank you in advance,