[rt-users] Queue admin not getting mail.

Bas Toonk B.Toonk at zx.nl
Thu Jun 28 03:51:51 EDT 2001

Hi,

I've made myself queue admin of a queue. and i have some scripts:
OnCorrespond NotifyAdminCcsAsComment with template Corres for m4u
OnCorrespond NotifyRequestorsAndCcsAsComment with template Corres for m4u

When a requester sends email to the system it works fine.
And if somebody (not me) reply the requester then the requester get's the
reply. and the queue admin get's email (me).  So that works fine to.

But when i reply a requester, the requester get's the reply.
But since i am the queue admin.  I want to gat email to. but that's not what
happends.

So only if the queue admin him self reply's a requester the script:
OnCorrespond NotifyRequestorsAndCcsAsComment with template Corres for m4u

Doesn't work.

Why ???

--
Mvg. Bas Toonk