[rt-users] Re: Configuring RT2

Hamilton, Kent KHamilton at Hunter.COM
Thu Jun 28 16:55:39 EDT 2001

Can someone that has this working give me a tutorial?

I've gone in to both the global config and queue config's and granted
Everyone:
    CreateTicket
    SeeQueue

Requestor:
    ShowTicket
    ShowTicketComments (I assume that's what "See History" means Jessie?)

When I attempt to log in using an email address and empty password which I
assume is what "*NO-PASSWORD*" means from the importer?  I just get "Your
username or password is incorrect".

What assumption do I have wrong?

http://www.fcb-wilkens.com

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

After all, it's not every day you meet up with an evil power
                                               -M. Bulgakov