[rt-users] rt 2.0 happy user but just a question...

adulau-rt at colorado.g-inter.net adulau-rt at colorado.g-inter.net
Fri Jun 29 08:27:30 EDT 2001

Dear All,

I have just migrated my old rt queue to rt2 and all is working
perfectly (except some auth issue, it was my fault 8-).It's really a great
job and a wonderful software.

I have just a question regarding group against a specific queue, i want to
add the possibility for a customer to have the web access to a specific
queue (for multiple customer) and see/update/create his ticket only.

I suspect it's possible but which option are necessary for this type of
group access to the queue ?

Thanks a lot

alx