[rt-users] FAQ gold mine

Karel P Kerezman rael at zero.kgon.com
Fri Jun 29 13:54:07 EDT 2001

On 28 Jun 2001 13:12:41 -0400, Jesse wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 11:14:12AM +0200, Harald Wagener wrote:
> > It seems one cannot delete users or groups using the web interface. Is it
> > possible using the cli (or messing with the (mysql) database? What ist the
> > Right Way(TM)?
>
> With groups, the lack of a 'delete' button is an oversight which will be
> corrected.
>
> With users, it's a bit more complex. For referential integrity reasons,
> you can't delete users...you can however toggle the 'Disabled' flag, which
> is available in the web ui as "Let this user access RT". Flip that bit.

I think I'll wait for another three or four "working days" worth of RT2
questions and then I'll collate a first-draft RT2 FAQ. The post-release
frenzy is proving to be a great time to be archiving list entries... =)

--
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland - http://zero.kgon.com
  T minus dumb and counting.